TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an important section explaining the Terms and Conditions you “the Consumer” are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the ‘’Showtime Tailoring’’ website, Facebook page and associated media contact (hereinafter “the Website”). By purchasing items from ‘Showtime Tailoring’ you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following Terms and Conditions you won’t be eligible to purchase items from ‘Showtime Tailoring’. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us on the number below.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with us is stress-free. If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with any part of our service, we need to know to make things right.
Please tell us straight away by using any of the following:
Telephone: 01558 824163 or 07508819590
Write to us at:
SHOWTIME TAILORING, FOREST BARN, SALEM, LLANDEILO, CARMARTHENSHIRE, SA19 7NS
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the services our company provides and to provide you with the services you request from us.
You can access the Website, Facebook and all other social media sites and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data (“Your Data”) only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and post of new products and services from Showtime Tailoring and on occasions from other third parties who have products and services that we feel would be relevant to you. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Website (“a Registered User”) you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from Showtime Tailoring. Showtime Tailoring will provide you with relevant information by email, post or telephone if it is deemed that it may be of interest to you.
We will not pass Your Data onto any third party suppliers.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the Website.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email or by sending postal mail to our postal address as listed above. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Please be aware our company is a bespoke service so it may not be possible to reproduce an outfit/ product exactly as per the images.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Showtime Tailoring makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the Website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Website or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Showtime Tailoring), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. Showtime Tailoring has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Website, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Showtime Tailoring disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website.
4. Showtime Tailoring assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Showtime Tailoring be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Website or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Website
(iii) the performance or non-performance by Showtime Tailoring
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide goods/services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Website does not imply endorsement by Showtime Tailoring
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other Websites, which are not under the control of Showtime Tailoring. When you activate any of these you will leave the Website and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any Website, which is not under the control of Showtime Tailoring.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed sever able and shall not affect the validity and enforce ability of the remaining provisions.
8. Unless otherwise stated, Showtime Tailoring or its retail partners own the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site.
9. You may print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions: personal non-commercial use only; any copies of these pages that you save to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes and to print extracts for personal use;
b. no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
c. graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text; and
d. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, revise, perform, reproduce, publish, license, deep-link, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or content obtained from this Website unless expressly authorised by Showtime Tailoring.
10. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website.
11. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
12. Showtime Tailoring is not held responsible for any changes in fabrics that may occur from roll to roll, whilst every effort is made to ensure an outfit is made from the same roll of fabric this cannot be guaranteed if items aren’t ordered together.
13. Showtime Tailoring cannot be held responsible for any change in size or shape of its customer between fittings, every care will be taken to have allowance within the garment for alteration but this is only minimal and not always possible.
14. When ordering an apron or jacket to match an existing apron or jacket please be aware that there may be slight discrepancy in shade or otherwise and this is to be expected as fabrics age naturally and the best match will always be chosen to suit said item but if the customer is choosing which swatch to go with they are to be satisfied before placing the order as no refund will be given.
Prices and Payment
1. Prices quoted are to be used as a guide and given the bespoke nature of the business Showtime Tailoring runs these must be confirmed at the time of placing your order.
2. Prices are subject to revision in the event of any misprint but notification of any increases or decreases of payment will be given in writing on receipt of the contract made between the consumer and Showtime Tailoring. At this point you the consumer will have the right to cancel.
3. Payments must be made with orders, in the form of a 50% deposit if more than 3 weeks between order date and expected receipt date or in full if a completion date has been given less than 3 weeks after order placement. No Credit is given.
4. All products offered for sale by Showtime Tailoring are priced in pounds Sterling (unless otherwise stated). Any customs or import duties due when your package reaches its destination country will be your responsibility to pay.
5. We accept payments via the following options, cheque, cash, bankers’ draft, bank transfer. Payments can also be accepted by PayPal but PayPal fees must be paid by the customer.
6. Where goods are unavailable you will be contacted immediately to arrange an alternative product, advised of an expected delivery date or to cancel the order in part or full.
7. A 50% deposit is required at placement of order and this is non-refundable to cover any fabrics and materials that have been ordered or used should you change your mind and want to cancel your order. Where full payment has been taken and you decide to cancel the order a refund of 50% (goods only not postage costs) will be authorised.
8. When the customer is supplying their own fabrics to be made into a bespoke outfit or item no responsibility can be held by Showtime Tailoring should the customer not like their outfit, changed their mind or wish to cancel the order for any other reason if making has commenced
1. Delivery of all orders is subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment. Items ready for dispatch will be sent via pre agreed service and the customer will be informed 24 hours before expected delivery date. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure they are able to sign for their items and Showtime Tailoring will not be held responsible for any consequence of not being able to do so. During peak periods dispatch can be delayed due to the number of orders received.
2. For out of stock items an e-mail will be sent to advise you of the estimated dispatch date.
3. Collection from Showtime Tailoring can be arranged within normal working hours.
4. Orders are dispatched to the customers address as supplied and no responsibility can be held by Showtime Tailoring if wrong details are given. Once the goods have left Showtime Tailoring they become the responsibility of the customer or courier if insurance has been carried out.
5. All UK orders are dispatched via Royal Mail ‘Special Delivery’ method, whether delivered to an elected address or direct to your door. A signature will be required on receipt of the goods. Receipt of a signature at the delivery address will act as proof of delivery.
6. Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If the package does not appear to be in good condition then please refuse the delivery. If you are unable to check the contents of your delivery at the point of delivery then please sign for the parcel as “UNCHECKED”.
7. If the goods supplied to you are faulty or incomplete on arrival (whether or not they were damaged in transit), you must notify us within 3 working days of receipt of the goods, and faulty goods must be returned to us in accordance with our returns policy (see below). Once we have verified the fault, we will (at our discretion) issue you with suitable solution to the problem, be it an alteration or amendment or full or partial refund (goods ordered dependant on option available) All made to measure items are non-returnable unless found to be faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights
1. The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
2. Ownership of the goods shall not pass to you until Showtime Tailoring has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
a. the goods, and
b. all other sums which are or which become due to Showtime Tailoring from you on any account
1. All new goods supplied by Showtime Tailoring are warranted free from defects, with the exception of natural products used and Showtime Tailoring cannot be held responsible for any imperfections that occur naturally. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. In the event of a valid claim for a defect in the new goods, Showtime Tailoring will (at its option) either:
a. replace those goods
b. repair those goods; or
c. refund or re-credit you, via your original payment method, the sum you have paid for the relevant goods within 30 days of the date.
This does not apply to any items that have been made to measure, supplied by the customer or another 3rd party. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure all measurements are correct before submitting them to Showtime Tailoring and whilst every effort is made to pick up any measures that may not be correct at the time of making it is not always possible to do so and so no responsibility is held by Showtime Tailoring in this case. And to add to the above it is up to the customer to attend 2 fittings(for all outfits) and 1 fitting (for accessories, numnahs and covers) at Showtime Tailoring (or in a mutually agreed setting) if measurements are to be taken by Showtime Tailoring. Further to above if a fitting is not attended rights are forfeited.
2. The warranties above do not apply to any defect in the goods arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, and accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than in accordance with its intended use, failure to follow Showtime Tailoring’ instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without Showtime Tailoring’ prior written approval
Showtime Tailoring does not offer refunds on non-faulty goods. Please note that all bespoke and made to measure items are Non- Refundable. We are happy to offer a credit note or an exchange on unworn products up to 7 days after your order has been received. All that we ask is that you send them back in the condition that you received them in the original packaging. Please follow the returns procedure shown below. Returns will be processed within 28 days of receipt by Showtime Tailoring.
Due to health and safety reasons, we are unable to except returns if items have been used/ tried on equines or other livestock. If an item is returned dry cleaning costs will be covered by the customer if required.
Please ensure that any faulty garments are clean before being returned to Showtime Tailoring.
Where goods are found defective the consumer will be entitled to a maximum £25 refund for return postage (receipt required). We recommend Royal Mail Special delivery’ for any returned goods.
1. In all cases please contact Showtime Tailoring before returning an item.
2. Ensure that all returned items are sent to us complete, including the original box, packaging and accessories.
3. Please get proof of postage when sending products back to us, in case the parcel is lost in the post. Make sure that you get a certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof that you have sent the package (the Post Office do not charge for this service)
4. Please use the supplied Returns Address when returning items to us.
5. Please note you will be liable for the costs of returning the product(s) to Showtime Tailoring.
6. Any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. An invoice will be sent to you and we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
7. Goods must be adequately sealed in the original packaging.
8. If you have any questions please contact us via email or telephone
1. You can cancel your order at any stage up until it is despatched, but any deposit received will be forfeited to cover costs of material used.
2. If you wish to cancel the agreement, you must notify us of this fact in writing by e-mail or contact Showtime Tailoring on 01558 824163.
3. If you cancel your order after dispatch, you are responsible for collecting the goods and then returning the goods to Showtime Tailoring at your own expense, following the returns procedure as above.
4. You will still be liable for goods purchased but not collected from Showtime Tailoring.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s service which can be accessed via our website at Www.showtimetailoring.co.uk or through our mobile application. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
II. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect both “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” about you. “Non-Personal Information” includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. “Personal Information” includes information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address and email address.
In addition, we may also track information provided to us by your browser or by our mobile application when you view or use the Service, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Service, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. We use this information for, among other things, the operation of the Service, to maintain the quality of the Service, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Service and for other business purposes. We track this information using cookies, or small text files which include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personal Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our services, both on an individual and aggregate basis. The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Service may not work properly.
III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your Personal Information with third parties without your consent. We may share your Personal Information with vendors and other third-party providers who are performing services for the Company. In general, the vendors and third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide for the Company. For example, when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting and using such personal information for that specific purpose, including by transmitting such information to our vendors (and their service providers) performing these services for the Company.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment processors, have their own privacy policies in respect of the information that we are required to provide to them in order to use their services. For these third-party service providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by such providers.
IV. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Information and ensure that such Personal Information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
V. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
VII. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VIII. AGE OF CONSENT
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
X. MERGER OR ACQUISITION
XI. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS & OPTING OUT
We will send you Service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our Service, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. Based upon the Personal Information that you provide us, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each update or communication.
XII. CONTACT US & WITHDRAWING CONSENT